Skip to main content

Me as Trainer

I think I was born and brought up in a Foundry (our family business my grandfather had founded.) There was one unit near our home so whenever I got time I would like to visit there. There was so much activity going on there it all simply amazed me.

So, after completing my studies I knew that I was going to be an entrepreneur. I joined my father’s business of Job-shop for Shot blasting and heat treatment. I was always inspired to do something new, so we started Shot peening which was quite unventured area in our field.

It was the time when many of the new generation would not choose to be in their family business, rather take up a well-paid job. Business as they say is a full-time job! You must have the ability to run the company almost like a one man show.

What gave me happiness was the smile of the customers as they add value to their products through our process. Being able to employ few people would be so satisfying, of being able to give them a reason for to wake up every morning. There are so many people who don’t have that privilege.

Shot Peening is a metallurgical process of inducing compressive stress in components under cyclic loading to increase their fatigue life. In simple words it is a process to strengthen components like gears, springs, valves and shafts. I have co-founded a company FutureReady Technologies to empower the future in shot peening in India.

I am also a MFN official shot peening trainer, and we represent MFN India office. MFN is an international training and publication body in the field of Shot Peening. I wanted to spread awareness of shot peening technology and its advantages in India. Training is the only way to reach out and create awareness and raise the standards in the industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MALISH HOON TANE

I would like to introduce myself as a participant, an observer, and someone who is practicing to be a witness to this wonderful experience called life. Born and brought up in the urban eco system of Mumbai, which always inspires, empowers each one who calls it home. I have many facets to my personality a poet, an artist, a singer, an entrepreneur and trainer. I kept discovering these sides of me while growing up, never really knowing who was the real me?!! It took me a long time to realize that it is a process of a lifetime to become and I am just a learner, in a process of becoming. For me the process of learning is unending, and I like it that way. Here I share some of my work in poems, figure study, singing etc. and would like to collaborate with work that inspires me. WEBSITE:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzXDVdgaOg

મૌન - રિષભ કે. શાહ / Moan - Rishabh K. Shah

Hey!! Good Afternoon !! Here is My Exclusive New Poem " Moan"... Please Watch it and Love it .... in same manner as you loved my other Poems. Thank You!!!! Website:   http://rishabhkshah.com/ Video:   https://youtu.be/M78jaWgx56o

કવિ થયો છું હું - રિષભ કે. શાહ

Poem : કવિ થયો છું હું કવિ થયો છું હું, મને મારા પર ગર્વ છે, જીવનનો આખીર, હૃદયમાં તો મર્મ છે........ Intro : I am Rishabh Shah I would like to introduce myself as a participant, an observer, and someone who is practicing to be a witness to this wonderful experience called life. Born and brought up in the urban eco system of Mumbai, which always inspires, empowers each one who calls it home. I have many facets to my personality a poet, an artist, a singer, an entrepreneur and trainer. I kept discovering these sides of me while growing up, never really knowing who was the real me?!! It took me a long time to realize that it is a process of a lifetime to become and I am just a learner, in a process of becoming. For me the process of learning is unending, and I like it that way. Here I share some of my work in poems, figure study, singing etc. and would like to collaborate with work that inspires me. Website :  http://rishabhkshah.com/ video :  https://www.youtube.com